Web Design and Website development
Domain and Hosting Management
Email Advertising / eNewsletter Development
Search Engine Optimization
Web Design involves creating cutting-edge Web designs both visually and functionally. It also means developing a site that is useful, measurable, evolving, and interactive for potential customers to find your company on the Internet and for repeat customers to have an enhanced experience related to your product or service thus creating customer loyalty and satisfaction.
CreatiVisibility can help your company with every step to gaining a valuable Web presence including:
- Domain name idea, search and purchase
- Web site hosting and domain name registration for your specific needs
- Site set up on the hosting site
- Site design
- Site architecture and development
- ADA Compliant (Section 508) & accessible designs
- Flash designs & elements
- Banner ads & GIF animation
- Forms, surveys, email messages through a Web form
- Database driven Web sites
- Interactivity: communities, Weblogs, chat, forums
- Tracking usage of your site
- Online voting & feedback
- Membership login and membership or customer only area of site
- eNewsletter Web site interface for custom newsletters that match your site.
- Content management systems for your eNewsletters
- Mailing list manager interface
- Custom blog manager interface for your Web site
- Document library
- FAQ's for your site
- Company contact list manager interface
- RSS feeds and/or news manager interface
- Online registration applications
- Testimonials page and interface manager application
- Short or long term Web site presence
- MLS integration for Real Estate Web sites
- On-page Search Engine Optimization so Search Engines can find your site
- Favicon design
- and much more!
CreatiVisibility offers a unique service: YOUR EVENT WEB SITES! Many companies need an EVENT Web site developed quickly with special short term features. Your company may be hosting or sponsoring an event and need Web space that can be advertised and used for a short amount of time, sometimes only a couple of weeks. The event may need to have registration forms or space to convey lodging, survey, feedback or location/parking information for the event. Most events do not have a lot of time or a large budget for a Web presence, but it is expected from their customers to have online registration and information.
CreatiVisibility also has the expertise to create your banner ad in the correct format and timing for the banner ad space you have purchased. Lisa can also assist you in determining where to purchase banner advertising to reach your target audience, and can create static or animation banner ads for you or for your sponsors to place on your Web site. This is also a great service to use on your Event Web sites.